12 Inch Energy (Pty) Ltd is a liquid fuels and lubricants wholesale trading and distribution company. The division imports and exports crude oil, petroleum products and blending components providing an array of petroleum products. It has a diversified portfolio of products including all variants of fuel from petrol, paraffin and diesel to a full range of superior quality lubricants.
The division provides services that range from wholesale, where we provide redistributors and large organizations with fuel and lubricants, to supporting owners of service stations by supplying them with product to enable such enterprises to stay competitive and viable. In terms of our Service Delivery Agreements with clients and partners we endeavour to provide a complete petroleum products solution. This means we are responsible for the procurement of specific petroleum products, ensuring that all safety regulations and standards have been complied with, planning the logistics for clients and delivering products on time.
Building long-term, sustainable and rewarding relationships with all stakeholders is important to us. Across every touch point and interaction, we aim to give you the best of who we are by respecting your time, meeting your requirements, and ensuring a smooth, easy and efficient experience.
As a BBBEE accredited organization, we fully support transformation in terms of the Energy Charter of the liquid fuels industry.
- Diesel Fuel.
- Petrol – ULP95/93 and LRP93
- Illuminating Paraffin
- HFO, Jet Fuel, LPG, Bitumen, Base Oils, Crude Oil
- Compressor oils, engine oils, gear oils, hydraulic oils, transformer oils, turbine oils, chain oils and various lubricants.
- Full range of heavy duty greases.
12 Inch Energy has four key business areas:
- Supplies retail forecourts with all grades of fuel, LPG and oils with retail outlets in Johannesburg and Pretoria.
GAS BULK FUELS
- Supplies bulk fuels to various locations in Southern Africa, fuel is also supplied at nominated depots in South Arica for resellers and clients who wish to collect.
- Provides delivered fuel in loads of a minimum of 10,000 litres per order.
LUBRICANTING OIL AND GREASE
- Supplies a range of lubricating oils and greases.
- Trading of crude oil, base oils, and other refined products internationally. A unique relationship with several international refineries enables us to provide any refined fuels to any client anywhere in the world in accordance with INCO Terms standards and specifications.